NaNoWriMo!


Don't worry. I haven't lost the plot. Yet. I might lose it during November...as it is National Novel Writing Month!

Hence: NaNoWriMo.

During the month of November budding authors, such as myself, as well as many others write a 50,000 word novel over the course of 30 days. Or at least attempt to.

http://nanowrimo.org is the website that we all shall frequent, posting updates to our story, word count and asking for advice when we get stuck, down or so frustrated we rip the whole novel up and start again with only two days to spare....yeah, don't try the latter.

It is a really awesome challenge, great fun and also a great chance to do new things: meet other writers, try out ideas and generally just challenge yourself to write that story that has been in your head for ages! I have so many characters in my head right now, it is like an over-flowing waiting room up their! Minus the sneezes - although someone keeps coughing as they have consumption...you get my drift.

 
If you feel up for the challenge go online, sign up and start planning...you still have a few weeks to go to get ready, on your marks...Go!

Good luck and Happy Writing those stories that I will hopefully read one day!

No comments