Favourite Book Quotes // Quotes Series


Favourite Book Quotes

I LOVE BOOK QUOTES!

I think if a book has a brilliant or moving quote within it makes it more memorable and sometimes more enjoyable ‘Inconceivable!’ well not really.

This is my first post on a new quotes series: I hope you enjoy! J Happy Holidays!


Book Quotes 1


‘I am haunted by humans.’ The Book Thief Marcus Zusak


‘Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die’ The Princes Bride William Goldman
 
‘We accept the love we think we deserve’ The Perks of Being a Wallflower Stephen Choboswy

‘Do you think that because I am poor, obscure, plain and little that I am soulless and heartless’ Jane Eyre Charlotte Bronte
 
‘This is not a war, this is a test of how far men can be degraded.’ Birdsong Sebastian Faulks
 

‘I think everyone in this world is friends if you can only get them to see you don’t want to be un-friends.’ The Railway Children E.Nesbit

 
‘I’d rather take coffee than compliments just now.” Little Women Louisa May Alcott




I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what your favourite books quotes are? :)
Merry Christmas!





 

No comments