The Book Scenario Tag // Tag


Yellow! How are youthat was a fairly bright greeting but I am in quite a bright mood today! Time for another blog post. Today is a Book Tag! (Yes, I know, again!)
It is the Book Scenarios Tag. I found it in on: http://intothebookcase.com/ and it seemed like fun.
As always I tag everyone who reads this blog and please let me know if you attempt it! I would love to read your tags too! J

Questions

1.   You have to get rid of all your books and you can only keep one from each of these genres contemporary, fantasy, non-fiction and one other genre of your choosing. What books do you keep?

So hard! I think I would keep:

Contemporary: Bridget Jones’ Diary (merely because I actually had an experience, a really bad holiday, in which I read this book twice in 5 days and I enjoyed it both times!)

Fantasy: Harry Potter (If it counts! I couldn’t rid myself of Harry PotterEver!)

Non-Fiction: Forgotten Voices of the First World War (I learn something new and feel humbled whenever I read this book)

Other: Jane Eyre (It’s a classic)


2.   You’re at the bookstore and you hear a teenager telling their mom they don’t like to read, but their mom insists they pick something. You walk over and recommend a book you think is great for people who aren’t big on reading what book is it?

Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

 
I remember recommending this to my friend because it has everything a teenager needs: a life lesson, general enjoyment and a character to relate to. It’s also fairly short so shouldn’t terrify the teen before they read it.

3.   You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which book do you read to put yourself in a great mood?

I thought that I would need a happy book for this answer but actually I think I would choose the book that I could cuddle up against my pillows and read for pleasure no matter what and that would be:

Birdsong by Sebastion Faulks

 
I just adore this book, and it saddens but also makes me smile and imagine so much, I always find I feel better when I can use my imagination. Books, Films, Writingmy passions involve losing myself!

4.   You go back in time for a day to your teenage years. What book would you most likely have caught yourself reading?

Since my teenage years weren’t that long ago I think that this is an easy question:

Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

 
I remember so clearly sitting in my brothers room (he has one of those comfortable Ikea rocking chairs) with a can of pepsi, a chocolate bar and my book and reading it straight through! I ravaged this series in two days! I just loved it. I’ll frequently return to it I loved it so much.

5.   Your friend surprises you with a 4 day trip and you have 1 hour to pack. Which book do you bring to read on the way?

Whatever I am reading at that moment: right now that is:

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien

 
6.   Your house has been robbed! Don’t worry everyone is safe, but your bookshelf has been raided. Whats the book you really hope is safe?

They better not have touched my Harry Potter Collection! I’d crack some skulls if they damaged my perfectly organised Harry Potter Shrine!

 
(Unfortunately I don’t have a picture of my little shrine but I’ll put one up as soon as I go back home for Easter it has my Sirius Black Wand, Page to Screen Book, my acceptance letter to Hogwarts, plus my marauders map, Deathly Hallows & my time-turner necklace!)

((Yes I know I am a 19 year old Geek!))

There we have it. The Book Scenario Tagvery hard to do when you don’t have your bookcase in front of you if I am honest. But still good fun! Have a go and let me know!

Happy Reading!

2 comments

  1. I love this post! I'll be doing this tag at some point on my blog. I'll notify you then ;) Meanwhile, you can check out the coffee book tag I did on my blog. I'm tagging you :)
    http://ofstacksandcups.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-coffee-book-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - go for it! It's quite a hard tag to do, well I struggled because my books are all at home and I couldn't picture any! But the last question was surprisingly easy! ;) I'll be trying the coffee tag soon! :D

    ReplyDelete