21 Books to Read Before I'm 21 // Listopia

So this time of the month I would usually be doing a book wrap-up and TBR but I have to be honestI haven’t finished one book this month! That is a horrible truth!
I hate it but I am still trying to get through the Lord of the Rings and I am reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon and the first book is over 600 pages (not to mention the book itself is massive!) I’m loving both but they’re just hard to read. I also have University work that is taking precedence at the moment soinstead I thought I would do a TBR for the future.
I am 20 years old in 6 weeks or so and I thought I would do write a list now for the books to read before I’m 21 the books I’ve had on my TBR for years and never got too, mostly.
These books are tailored to me and not to everyone else although if you like this list feel free to live by it, as I shall!
(WARNING: Not going into detail, merely listingotherwise this post would be huge!)
Without further ado:
1.   Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
2.   A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks
3.   Nicholas Nickleby by Charles Dickens
4.   Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
5.   Ready Player One by Ernest Clime
 

6.   A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
7.  The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis
8.   The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton
9.   The Hundred Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
10. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
 

11. The Girl you Left Behind by JoJo Moyes
12. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
13. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time by Mark Haddon
14. Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
15. Paper Towns by John Green
 

16. The Winter’s Tale by Mark Helphrin
17.Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
18. More Than This by Patrick Ness
19. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
20.Station Eleven by Emily St John Mandel
21. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
 

That is my To-Be-Read list before I turn 21whether this actually happens well we’ll have to see ;)
Happy Reading!
 



No comments