The Harry Potter Tag // Tag

Just a quick book tag today due to my family being over any minute for Easter! The Harry Potter Book Tag! A tag I could probably do in my sleep!

The Harry Potter Tag:

1.   Favourite Book?

This changes each year after I read the books every summer but I have to say: Harry Potter & the Philosophers Stone.

2.   Favourite Movie?

Another one that changesprobably the Prisoner of Azkaban, I love Gary Oldman and David Thewlis match made in heaven as Sirius and Lupin! Love it.

3.   Least Favourite Book?

Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince, I always think this book is frustrating, the ending is obviously very powerful, but Harry is so irritating and Dumbledore equally as such.

4.   Parts of the books/movies that made you cry?

Sirius Black’s death movie and book! Every time the scenes make me well up. He’s one of my favourite characters, but he was so under-used in the movies!

5.   If you could hook up with any HP character who would it be?

I think I would go for Dean Thomas since as I support West Ham and because I believe I would be a muggle-born and he would be ok with that being half-blood or muggle-born himself! He’s also good-looking, sweet and smart!

6.   Favourite Character?

Besides Sirius Black my other favourite character is Molly Weasley, she is precisely the kind of mother I would want in the magical world. Fun, family-loving, bonkers, good-cook etc! Love her and her last line is brilliant!

7.  What would your Patronus be?

A cat or a baby goat. Odd, I know. I absolutely adore cats, but I looked after a baby goat for three days and it was wonderful to the goat thought I was its mother and would bleat when I walked in to give him his first feed! So lovely!

8.   If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand which one would you choose?

The Invisibility Cloak seems less troublesome than the other two, although I don’t know what I would use for it since I don’t exactly sneak out often!

9.   What House would you be in?

I would like to be in Ravenclaw but I’d probably be in Hufflepuff.







10. If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?

Rupert Grint seems like a really guy, fun-loving and kind so probably him.

11. Have you played any of the video games?

I think I attempted to play the first ever game that came out in 2001 but I was so little I don’t think I could figure it out!

12. If you were on the Quidditch team which position would you play?

I would be a Keeper I have good hand-coordination.

13. Were you happy with the ending?

I was and I wasn’t. It certainly told us everything we needed to know but I think that simply stating that everything was ‘well’ it could have been a little more fulfilling, but I understand why it was done. The movie ending was disappointment but still fulfilling, it was just odd as we watched the actors grow up and the saw them as parents and adult.

14. What would Amortentia smell like to you?

Peppermint, Jasmine and old books.

So there we have it. The Harry Potter Tag. Easy peasy, and good fun! Have ago!

Happy Reading and Happy Easter!

1 comment

  1. This is a really cool post :) To me the Amortentia would have to include salted caramel :D

    ReplyDelete