Extraordinary Means Tag


Bon Jovi Everyonewhich is my messed up way of saying ‘Bonjour’ which means ‘Hello’ in French! Bon Jovi. Right, so with that slightly messed up greeting I give you a book tag! The Extraordinary Means book tag created by Robin Schneider, author and youtuber! So go check her out!  
Her tag is about to reveal how serious my love of books go

1. I would give up the Internet for one month for a signed first edition of this book...
-      Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K.Rowling Easier answer to a question, ever! I literally just finished this bookagainand I just love it so much. If I had said first edition, signed and all that date, I would never part with itit might travel with me to the bathroom or to an interview or even a date!
 
2. I would give up pizza for a whole year if I could sit next to this author on a long plane ride...
-      Emily Bronte.somehow I think my love of pizza will remain intactI would give up television and lipstick if I could sit on a plane with Emily Bronte but as many of you, hopefully, know Emily Bronte died almost 200 years agosadly. I want to know how fiery her temper was and where she plucked her ideas from! Genius!
 
3. I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it were to ensure that Hollywood made this book into a movie...
-      Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowelll. A book of ‘odd’ characters who are technically the most realistic characters I have ever found in a story! Loved reading it, would love watching it!
 

4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book...
-      The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern Circuses, magic, beauty and mystery! Who wouldn’t want to visit the Night Circus after reading this book! It sounds wonderful! Not to mention it is also set in the Victorian era so the clothes, noise and landscapesbliss!
 
5. I would let my Google history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author.
-      J.K.Rowling I know I’ve already mentioned her but she is a fabulous writer, she seems down to earth and her backstory is incredible. A brave, inspirational woman who inspires me to be a writer and never give up!
 
6. I would donate everything I own to Goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life...
-      Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games (pre-hijacking) The boy with the bread! Aww, such a sweetie! I love him!
 
So there we have it. I tag everyone, as usual, have ago, comment, Tweet me @ElliePilcher95 and send me links to your tags! Would love to read them! :D

 Happy Reading!

No comments