Beautiful Blogger Award

 
So the lovely Julia over at ‘For the Love of Books’ has nominated me for my first ever Blogger award! So firstly: Thank you very much Julia! (Go check out her blog!)

Here at the rules as listed on her blog:

-      Link to the blogger who nominated you: http://fortheloveofbooksreviews.blogspot.ca/

-      List 7 random facts about yourself

-      Nominate 7 creative, beautiful bloggers

-      Nominate the people you nominated

Right: 7 Random Facts About me:

1.   I have performed at the Royal Shakespeare Company Theatre as Celia in a re-imagined short piece of ‘As You Like It’.

2.   My favourite thing in the world to eat is Chocolate particularly Cadburys Dairy Milk with Oreo! (Mouth-wateringly good!)

3.   I have kept a diary ever since I was 6 years oldsomething to look back on when I am old or to give to my kids to pass down as I am extremely nostalgic!

4.   I play Swingball a minimum of 3 times a day! (Yes, on my own, with my ipod on full-blast!)

5.   I have a cat called Wendy, she is beautiful: insert picture below

 
6.   I have been best friends with my bestie Freyja (with a silent J) since I was 11 years old and she tried to cheat on my crossword at summer school! We have been Kangaroos, Buddha's, Witches and Shakespearean Actors together and I wouldn’t be without her!

7.  I work as a gardeneryet I don’t know how to gardenperhaps need to consider a job change soon

There are 7 random facts about me!

Now for the nominationsdrum roll please:

I nominate:




4.   Max, Tessa & Cassia @ http://4evercrazyforya.blogspot.co.uk/




So there are my nominations and random facts! I look forward to reading everyone else’s responses as I certainly enjoyed doing mine!

Happy Reading Folks!

3 comments

  1. Wow, Royal Shakespeare Company Theatre! That's amazing! I couldn't act in front of people on a huge stage even if you tried to lure me out with the best chocolate in the world haha thank you so much for the nomination, Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ellie. Thanks for the nomination ^_^ It's a first for me too! Your random facts were so fun to read. I'll be posting my response soon. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me! It is such an honor to receive an award from other bloggers! Here is my post, if you would like to see it.
    http://4evercrazyforya.blogspot.com/2015/06/beautiful-blogger-award.html
    Tessa @ Crazy for YA

    ReplyDelete