Harry Potter Spells Tag


 
Yes, I know, I’m obsessed with Harry Potter! I just needed a tag to do and this one is simply awesomesoyeah. If you’re getting sick of the Harry Potter-ness of this blog: send me some new ideas! J

Until then

1.   Expecto Patronum: A childhood book Connected to good memories

The Lion, Witch & the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis I just remember reading this everytime I went to my Great-Aunt’s for a week in summer. That week usually entailed a trip to a museum, a zoo, a park, lots of puddings and good weather!

2.   Expelliarmus: A Book that took you by surprise

Jacky Daydream by Jacqueline Wilson I remember thinking this was the next book by Jacqueline Wilson but it was in fact her autobiography and I loved it! I read it when I was about 10 and I simply adored it. I think it was part of the reason why I decided to become a writer.

3.   Prior Incantatum: The Last Book you read

Very suitably: Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling was the last book I read!

4.   Alohomora: A book that introduced you to a genre you hadn’t considered before.

Moonchild by Ewa Zwonarz I was sent this book for review and it has a supernatural, mystery element to it which I usually avoid but I actually really enjoyed it!

5.   Riddikulus: A funny book that you’ve read

Weird Things People Say in Bookshops by Jen Campbell This is just a collection of quotes and weird things people have said in the bookstore that Jen works at and at other stores and it just made me chuckle!

6.   Sonorous: A book you think everyone should know about

The Night Circus by Erin Morgernstern There is something magic about this book! Like the circus magic within it surrounds it too! I don’t know how else to describe it!

7.  Obliviate: A book you wish you could forget having read

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte I wish I could forget it so I could read it again and feel the pleasure and surprise that I got from reading it before.

8.   Imperio: A book you had to read for school

The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver I hated this book. I don’t normally hate any book at all but I really didn’t like this book.

9.   Crucio: A book that was painful to read

Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte Whilst it is a beautiful book and has a great plotline and some great quotes it is such a hard and confusing read that I am yet to actually complete it!

10. Avada Kedavra: A book that could kill.

Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin Simply because I want to know what is going to happen and it is killing me that I know that there are 2 books to go and they may not be published for another 10 years at this rate of publication!

I hope you enjoyed! I tag you all as usual! Have a go tag me back, let me know what you thought of it in the comments!

Happy Reading!

No comments