Versatile Blogger Award


 
I’ve been nominated for another award! I’m very grateful to Victoria over at: Victoria Giggles


Check out her blog guys! J It’s a great lifestyle and book blog and looks gorgeous!

So, without further ado here are the rules:

1.   Thank the person who nominated you Check!

2.   Include a link to their blog Check!

3.   Tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about yourself

4.   Select up to 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly.

Right then, 7 facts about more

The Facts

1.   I have a hereditary disorder called Gilberts Syndrome. It is not serious and I had no idea I had it, or my sister had it, until this year. It is an illness that affects the enzymes in your liver which in turn affects your stomach so you lose weight, eat very little and cannot drink much alcohol.

2.   I hate clubbing! I have been clubbing twice in my life and the first time I watched my friend get groped and the second I felt like I bopping idiot. I really hate it!

3.   My favourite TV series, ever, is Merlin! I love it! I have the whole set and my best friend and I regularly have ‘Merlin Drinking Games’ although minus the alcohol these days!
 

4.   My favourite colour is yellow. My room is yellow. Yellow is happy colour to me sunshine, buttercups, blonde hair and brightness.

5.   When I was younger I use to call all my male Barbie dolls ‘John’.

6.   My go to order Starbucks is either: A White Chocolate Mocha or a Vanilla Spice Latte.

7.  My favourite time of year is Christmas Cheesy music, family get-togethers, great smelling food, jumpers and boots.

There are 7 random facts about me.

The nominees:

 
Michelle @ Fluttering Butterflies


Laura @ Books That Make Me


Samantha, Ashley, Jessie & Wren @ Spine and Covers
 

Amy @ Tripping Over Books



I’ll leave it at 7 for the moment although there are many, many more blogs out there! J
Thanks again Victoria and I look forward to reading everyone else’s posts!
Happy Reading Folks!


2 comments

  1. Congrats Ellie :) I also hate clubbing. Can't really see the point of the not-dancing thing everyone considers as dancing XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Soudha :) Precisely my thoughts, it's just so awkward. I'd much rather go to a pub and chat or snuggle up with a DVD. :D

    ReplyDelete