Book Haul


 
I was going to wait until the end of the month for this post but I had to write it soon as my book haul this month is huge!

I mean massive! So I’m going to jump straight in!

1.   Girls Under Pressure by Jacqueline Wilson (University Course Book)

2.   Junk by Melvyn Burgess (University Course Book)

3.   The Year of the Rat by Clare Furness (University Course Book)

4.   Ways to Live Forever by Sally Nicholls

5.   Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige

6.   Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

7.  The Ravens’ Head by Karen Maitland (Review from Headline)

8.   How to get into Publishing

9.   The Sea Between Us by Emylia Hall (Review from Headline)

10. Me Before you by JoJo Moyes

11. The Isle of the Lost by Dela Cruz

12. Back Home by Michelle Magorian

13. Sweeney Todd: The Barbar of Fleet Street

14. Peter Pan by J.M Barrie

15. The Women with the little dog & other stories by Anton Chekhov

16. Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony and Rodrigo Corral

17.Peter and Alice by John Logan

18. The Diving Bell and the Butterfly by Jean Dominique Baudy

19. Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi

20.  The Boy In the Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne

21. A Taste of Honey by Shelagh Delaney (University Course Book)

22. Hello Goodbye by Jennifer E Smith (Review from Headline)

23.  Birdsong (the play) by Sebastian Faulks adapted by Rachel Wagstaff

So many books and so many more on the wayI don’t know why this has been such a large book buying/reviewing month for me but it has! And I love it!

I got most of these books used and for bargain prices, so I didn’t break the bank and I have got around to reading quite a few already so that is good!

Let me know if you got any good books this month.

Happy Reading J

2 comments

  1. Wow that is a lot of books! Which one(s) are you looking most forward to reading?

    Jamie @ Books and Ladders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie! Probably: Dorothy Must Die and the Red Queen! I haven't read some YA in a while so that'll be good! :)

    ReplyDelete