Books on a 21 years olds Reading List


I am so broke. And so in need of bookswhich I won’t read for another 6 months! I have a genuine disorder.

I love books!

We get this. But I thought to suppress the urge to go and spend all my non-existent money on books I would just write a list of my current reading list.

So here is a 21 years olds' reading list!

Classics

-         Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

-         Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte

-         The Lord of the Ring: Return of the King by J.R.R Tolkien

-         Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

-         The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

-         The Wolves of Willoughby Chase by Joan Aiken

Short Stories

-         The Portable Shelter by Kirsty Logan

-         The Rental Heart and Other Stories by Kirsty Logan

Children’s Books

-         Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine

-         Back Home by Michelle Magorian

-         Poppy at the Front by Mary Hooper

-         Wildwood by Colin Meloy

Young Adult

-         Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

-         Paper Towns by John Green

-         Amity & Sorrow by Peggy Riley

-         Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer

-         Atlanta by Ally Condie

-         Winger by Andrew Smith

-         Splintered by A.G. Howard

-         Only Ever Yours by Louise O’Neill

Historical Fiction

-         The White Princess by Phillippa Gregory

-         The Care & Management of Lies by Jacqueline Winspear

-         Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Galbadon

-         A Town Like Alice by Nevil Shute

-         All the Light We Cannot See by Anthon Doerr

-         The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton

Literary 

-         The Rosie Project by Grame Simison

-         The Secret History by Donna Tart

-         Elizabeth is Missing by Emma Healy

-         Midddlesex by Jeffery Eugenides

-         Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

-         The Gracekeepers by Kirsty Logan

Non-Fiction

-         Bad Feminists by Roxanne Gay

-         The Vagina Monologues

-         Girl Boss by Sophia Amoruso

That is it. Only that small, little listand it’ll only get bigger. YAY!

Let me know what books are on your reading lists! J

Happy Reading!

 

4 comments

  1. I highly recommend Felicia Day's memoir. I liked #Girlboss, but I found the two to be very similar with Felicia's being more uplifting and positive at the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH! I love Felicia Day! I had no idea she had a published memoir...this is not good...another book to read! :)

      Delete
  2. If you go super children's books, The Monster At the End of This Book is a Hoot! Also, Ella Enchanted is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I'd love to try some more children's books. :)

    ReplyDelete