On My Shelf || Tag



I don’t know if this is what you’d call a game or a scavenger hunt or even just a tag but I thought I would have a go because it sounds great fun!

Basicallyon your bookcase count how many shelves you have. In my case: 7. Then 10 times choose 10 different random numbers.

And now with each of these randomly plucked numbers I am going to choose a number between1-6 to correlate the shelves. And then on that shelf count across to the random number and tell you what book it is J

1.      4-13: 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher

2.      2- 20: It was Snowing Butterflies by Charles Darwin (Little Black Penguin Classic)

3.      1-1: Hogwarts Library by J.K. Rowling

4.      7-3: Birthday Letters by Ted Hughes

5.      5-13: Bitter Greens by Kate Forsyth

6.      3-9: Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld

7.      6-22: The Help by Kathryn Stockett

8.      6-9: The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Steadman

9.      1-19: Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling

10.  2-17: The Fall of Icarus by Ovid (Little Black Penguin Classic)

That took a lot longer than it should have but it was fun! Have a go and let me know what you find on your bookshelves!

Happy Reading!

No comments