My Hogwarts House || Harry Potter


I am coming out.

IamaHufflepuff. And proud.

Now most people won’t believe me but I am! My favourite colour is yellow, I like to think of myself as kind, humble and loyal. Badgers are cute – and they don’t carry TB to cows! – and I wouldn’t mind being a Hufflepuff.

I always thought I was a Ravenclaw but every test, and I mean every test, has written me as a Hufflepuff. At first I was in Hogwarts House denial but nope. Not anymore.


People think that Hufflepuff is a weak house – that the only good wizard we’ve ever produced is Cedric Diggory – may I remind you he was hot (and not only in the movie!)

Hufflepuff also produced Nymphadora Tonks! Come on! Best Witch ever! Not to mention the least amount of Dark Wizards – we’re cool, good-looking and amazing human beings! And people still make fun of us!

According to the writings of J.K. Rowling the common room is by the Kitchen – house-elves are very good cooks don’t you know, and only too willing to give you free food – it’s comfortable and yellow! Yellow is happy!
 


We stick with our friends – a lot of Hufflepuff’s stayed to Battle at the Battle of Hogwarts – and we’re incredibly friendly.

I don’t see the issue with being a Hufflepuff. Some people say they’re weak – and that is due to the sly description of the house by Draco Malfoy:
 
But this a Slytherin’s description. Hufflepuff is so much more and I am a proud Hufflepuff!

Yes I know I sound like some ridiculous Harry Potter fangirl. I love it! J

Happy Reading!

 
P.S. My Patronus is all wrong: a Bassett Hound! OMG! It’s a cat or a baby goat! 
 

1 comment

  1. Omg I remember when Pottermore was going to come out and there was a chance for early access and I went crazy! I was like omg I NEED to get into Pottermore before anyone else. I did, and got sorted into Slytherin. I've always thought I was a Slytherin, so I was very happy... but I'm no meanie! I promise! Also, Hufflepuff is a great house. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete