My Hogwarts Story Tag

My Hogwarts Story Tag

I saw this tag on Twitter, on the lovely Tania’s blog, and I just had to do it! Anyone who knows me will know my love/obsession with Harry Potter so it seems fitting!

This tag was created by the wonderful Danielle on her blog Underland to Wonderland so definitely check her out! I will forever love her for this!

But anywayon with the tag!


I solemnly swear that I am up to no good... 


Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born?
I imagine I am a Half-Blood! Probably my mother is the Witch (in the nicest way) and my dad is the muggle! He seems more sensible and muggles always seem boringly sensible (again, in the nicest way!) Whereas my mother has that kind of bonkers attitude which I associate with the Weasleys. Although I bet she wishes she had a magic wand to clean the house!

Which Wand chose you?

Did you take an Owl, Cat, Rat or Toad with you?
Cat. Cat all of the way. Owls would be really useful for carrying messages, but the school has owls! I don’t like toads and although rats are cute I am forever scarred by the idea of having a ‘Scabbers’ moment. So a cat!

Where did the Sorting Hat put you?
Hufflepuff! I was always going to be a Hufflepuff and, like Newt Scamander & Eddie Redmayne, I am extremely proud to be one!

Pottermore Hufflepuff poster

What house did you want to be in?
I think as a child I wanted to be in Ravenclaw and my heart sunk about being a Hufflepuff but actually after 7 years I am a proud Hufflepuff!

Which lessons are your favourite and least favourite?
I think I would really enjoy Charms or perhaps Muggle Studies. Just the idea of studying muggles as a Witch would be fascinating (also incredibly easy if I were a half-blood!) I know I would be terrible at Defence at the Dark Arts and Transfiguration. But I would do well in Care of Magical Creatures!

The form your Patronus takes is...
The one thing I know is wrong about Pottermore: My patronus is a Bassett Hound. Nope. No. Never. Sorry – I do like Dogs, but bloody hell my patronus is a a cat or a goat or a squirrel (odd choices, I know!) My patronus is not a Bassett Hound! I do not share an affiliation with this animal and it does not share anything to do with my soul!

Bassett Hound Patronus Pottermore

When confronted with a boggart, what does it look like to you?
A person I love who is dead. Like Molly Weasley in the Half-Blood Prince. It is the thing I fear the most.

Do you partake in any school sports or magical hobbies?
I would try out for Qudditch but I doubt I would get far. So probably Charms club or a Chocolate Frog Card Collectors club. 

If you had free time, where would you be found hanging out?
The Library! Come on! Who does not want to find out about the wizarding world! I would probably be teaching myself the history of the Wizarding World – but skipping the Troll Wars and the Goblin Rebellions!

You're most likely to get detention for what?
Probably for doing something other than what I was meant to be doing. Like reading in potions or practising wand movements in A History of Magic.

What career do you want after leaving Hogwarts?
I would like to have been a Magical Historian or an Editor of the Daily Prophet or a Wizarding Publishing house.

...Mischief Managed! 

Definitely link your answers to this tag in the comments below! I would love to have a nose at everyone else’s answers!

I tag everyone reading this to have ago! Spread the Potter-love!


Happy Reading!

No comments